Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Hannah has been accepted to Teen Mission International for the summer of 2017



Hey! I'm Hannah Adelsberger and over the past couple summers I have watched my older brother Noah go on short term missions trips, showing me that there is an opportunity for teens on the mission field. Matthew 9:38 says, "Pray ye therefore to the Lord of the harvest, that he will send forth laborers into his harvest." Now I am feeling called to serve on a trip to Nepal with Teen Missions International where I will help tend the Lord's harvest by renovating a church and children's home that was damaged in the earthquake. While I am there, TMI will nurture a love for God in my heart and train me to be a missionary, both on the field and at home. You can look at Teen Missions website to learn more about them at teenmissions.org. Please pray for me as I raise funds and learn what God has to teach me this year. I'll be posting again soon with information on how to donate to my trip.

Thank you for your consideration,
Hannah


No comments:

Post a Comment