Pages

Thursday, January 14, 2016

Teen Missions Update

Happy New Year!


Here is an update about my Teen Missions trip to Ecuador.  I am happy to share that the Lord has already blessed me with more than half of my fundraising goals.  I am amazed to see how God is providing for me by moving the hearts of others.  As I continue in my daily devotions and see His provision I am all the more convinced that He wants me to go.  I have learned through my trips to Zambia and Australia that prayer is a very powerful tool God has given us, if we will use it.   Please keep these few things in your prayers:
  1. The remaining financial needs to be met.
  2. That my team will bond together and work as one.
  3. That my heart will be receptive to what the Lord is going to teach me this summer.
  4. The money that will pay for transportation and equipping.  


If you are interested in learning more about my trip, here is a link: http://www.teenmissions.org/2015/07/11/ecuador-backpack-missions-trip-2/
If you are interested in making a donation that will help me reach my goal, here is a link to the online giving:  teenmissions.org/donate or contact me at noah.adelsberger@gmail.com and I can mail you the information.


Thanks for your prayers and consideration,


Noah,
Team Ecuador 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment