Pages

Friday, January 16, 2015

Teen Missions Trip


Hello friends, family, and supporters,

 Through your donations, God has provided $4,205.20 out of the $4890.00 required by Teen Missions International! We are 86% of the way there! With only $684.80 left to go. Would you continue praying with me for the remaining needed support. With most of my Teen Missions funds taken care of, we have also started to look to the funds that are going to be needed for my traveling to Florida and outfitting. There is a need for proper clothing, safety equipment, tools and other necessities for this trip. Teen Missions provides some things and expects us to bring the rest. So I ask for your prayers and support here as well! I am so excited about what God is doing  and will be doing in me and through me with this trip! Thank you for your prayers and thank you for your support.

I have embedded a video from 2013 about the first weeks of my mission trip.  On Merritt Island in Florida I will join with my other Australia trip teem members and spend my first two weeks building teem unity and learning the needed construction and evangelism skills.  The video is about a half hour long, enjoy.

If you know of anyone in their teens that you think would enjoy this kind of activity please share with them: http://www.teenmissions.org/.  

Noah

No comments:

Post a Comment