Pages

Friday, October 3, 2014

Noah's next mission trip







Hello,

My name is Noah Adelsberger, I am the oldest son of Josh and Kristi Adelsberger, missionaries with MMS Aviation.  I want to share with you what God has been doing in my life since our return from Zambia.  Before our family went to Africa, I did not realize there could be a place for me in missions.  But after our time with Missionary Flight Service in Zambia, I saw immediately that there was plenty of things I could do to contribute.  When I returned home I started looking for another opportunity to serve the mission community.  Mom and Dad pointed me to Teen Missions International, mom is a Teen Missions alumni, having gone on the 1991 Kenya Teen Missions trip. 

Teen Missions is dedicated to sending teens on short mission trips to various parts of the world.  They first train the teens at a two week long intense boot camp that equips them with the necessary construction and evangelism skills for going out onto the mission field.  After the boot camp the teens are sent out in teams to various parts of the world.  A list of their mission trips can be found here.  After some time spent in prayer, I signed up for a Teen Missions Australia trip in the summer of 2015.  On the trip I will help Teen Missions Australia Bible, Missionary & Work Training Center by continuing construction work that the 2014 team started.  While there we will have the opportunity to minister and evangelize in local schools and churches.

One of the faith building exercises Teen Missions requires is that the teen has to raise ALL of the money necessary for the trip.  This expense covers training, equipment, tickets, transportation, building materials, food, and other necessary items.  The Australia Mission Trip cost is from $4990 – $5190, an incredible sum to raise for me.  But when we decided to go to Africa, I was amazed at how God provided for our trip.  I believe that He can do it again.

Would you prayerfully consider joining me, ministering in Australia as a financial partner? You can donate online here, select US or Canada, in the category box select the “Team Member” option and put Noah Adelsberger in the comment section.  If you are not comfortable donating online I can get you a packet with the necessary info, contact me at noah.adelsberger@gmail.com

Thank you for your prayers and consideration, please check back here and see how the support raising is progressing.

Noah Adelsberger

No comments:

Post a Comment