It has been another busy week for me here at MMS. I have been waiting on the final pieces of my engine to come in. I do not know why there was a hold up but it took 8 weeks for my cylinders to show up. Thankfully they made it here yesterday, I did the necessary measuring and today painted them to match the rest of the engine. Next week will start the final engine assembly.
Throughout the last few months I also have been helping with painting the MAF 206. Today after more than a week of masking and prep work by Chuck and his team we got the red on. Next Tuesday hopefully the blue will go on and the painting for that project will be finished.