Pages

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Noahs' Teen Missions trip update



                When I looked at the funding plans and deadlines for my Teen Missions Australia trip, I knew it was going to be a challenge to meet them.  The first deadline was $300 and due October 22, 30 days after I had received the fundraising packet.  We were thinking that my parents would have to furnish some of the money to meet this deadline.  We were like a doubting Thomas, doubting what the Lord could do.  I never expected the funds to be provided in the same way twice.  The first time He handed us a sum necessary to go to Africa within two weeks of me praying about the trip.  This time I presented my prayer request (raising enough money to meet the thirty day deadline) to my church group Friday night.  By Sunday, I had that amount in hand.  I later found out that the person who gave it to me had prayed about what to do with the $300 they had set aside on Thursday, the day before we prayed about it.  God was moving before I even asked!  Amazing.

Thank you for you prayer and intercession.  Please continue to pray for me:  preparing me for the trip, for the people with whom I’ll be ministering to and working with and for the money necessary to go.   I still need almost $5,000 for the trip, plus some outfitting to go.  If you wish to support me online, got to teenmissions.org/donate/ or if that doesn’t work for you, email me at noah.adelsberger@gmail.com with your address and I will mail you a packet that includes a form for checks and money orders.  

Noah

No comments:

Post a Comment