Pages

Friday, May 4, 2012

Free to a good home

These little guys are available for immediate adoption!
 And if your not ready for a kitten right now we'll have these others available later.
 Now back to work,  I've been working with Ethan trying to come up with a paint scheme for his Zenoth 801.  It is a kitplane he built himself for use in planting churches in Mexico.  I wish I could get the drawing we are working on loaded so you could see it but for now you will just have to try to understand my ramblings.  The plane will be red above the line and white below.  There will be a black strip that starts small in the white and will fan out and transition into the red.
   I also spent the majority of the day working on GCI's King air.  It should be finished on Monday.

Thanks for checking in, Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment