Pages

Friday, September 9, 2011

Painting

The pictures are just going to have to speak for themselves. I started painting last Friday with the white and came in on Tuesday to start the blue.
The masking, set up and paint for the blue took most of the day.
And then I had to demask the plane and wipe off any over spray.
Next came the two gold stripes down the sides of the plane and then the gray lettering and stripe which was today.
Here you can see Dale detailing the finished product, I'll have to come in on Saturday to finish up my work.
I learned alot this week and I wish I had another to do back to back to see if I could improve in my technique or at least learn from my mistakes.

We sold the final puppy just yesterday, it was good to see them all go to good homes.

Thanks for checking in, Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment