Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Missions Trip Report


  Greetings! I'm excited to return to you with more details on my trip to Mongolia. First and foremost, we will be spending our time in the capital of Mongolia: Ulaanbaatar. For the first few weeks, we'll be running a Boot Camp and training the local teens the same skills we were taught in Florida, such as construction, drama, evangelism, etc. We'll also be the cooks, obstacle course judges, and general workers to keep the boot camp running smoothly. After we have sent the teens off to their projects, we will move our focus to working at a nearby orphanage. Every Sunday throughout the trip, we will go from church to church, encouraging the believers, giving testimonies, singing, and doing dramas or puppetry.

  By the grace of God, I have raised half of the support I need for my trip. However, I need to raise the rest of it before May 20th, which is rapidly growing nearer and nearer. I pray that you will consider joining with me and support my trip. I will prayerfully await your decision concerning this.

Thank you for reading and may God bless you.
Hannah Adelsberger

Link to Teen Missions giving page.

No comments:

Post a Comment