Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

A busy month

Have you had one of those months where every waking moment seems to be filled with something?  Well, September was that for me.  Here is a brief recap.
 We did a Project Apple Seed shoot this month.  I would highly recommend it to anyone.  The Apple Seed Project teaches basic rifleman ship along with a good lesson in American history.  It focuses on teaching fundamentals with lots of drills and practicing.
 Hannah and I both had birthdays this month,  she turned 11 and I turned 30 something.... I forget.  She was much more excited than I was.
Luke and I had a camping trip with the scouts.  It rained the first night but that gave me alot of time to teach him how to play backgammon.  As I look back on my child hood backgammon only holds good memories for me and I want to pass that on.

My next update I'll include some pictures of airplanes and show you what I've been working on.  I just did not want to pack it all into one.

Thanks, Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment