Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Back on the Gabon 207

After recovering for a week at home I'm back in the hangar again. I'm still on Dale's team and working on the Gabon 207.
I've been asked to repair the rear cargo door. It was damaged in the hard landing and has a sizable dent in it and I've decided that the easiest way to fix if would be to replace the whole door skin.
After removing the dented skin I fabricated a new skin using the original as a pattern. Here you can see the test fit, not too bad. Needs primed and riveted on before the test fit on the airplane.
He is the other piece of news from our house, 10 new puppies. Add that to our 4 new kittens, 2 calves and a lamb our little farm is growing. The pups are airedales and are registered. Let me know if you are interested in one. Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment