Pages

Monday, April 16, 2018

Change of Plans for Noah

Image may contain: Noah Adelsberger, smiling, standing and outdoor
Greetings from Noah! I am sad to say that I will not be attending Teen Missions International this summer.  With college rapidly approaching, and a good job opportunity, I will be taking this summer to prepare financially and personally for college life.  God has answered my prayer for financial support in a way that I didn't imagine.  The Ohio State University at Columbus has offered me a full-ride scholarship, covering room, board, and academic cost.  This is an amazing opportunity that God has offered me, and I am excited to pursue it as I go to OSU this fall.  Even though I am not going to Teen Missions, my sister is, please continue to pray for and support Hannah as she prepares for Mongolia this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment