Pages

Friday, June 29, 2012

VBS and MMS

Last week our family attended and participated in our sending church, Calvary Baptist in Bellefontaine's Vacation Bible School.  It was a great week of learning, visiting and fellowship.  The VBS had an aviation theme so I took over an airplane for the church to use as a display.  Noah helped out in the games area and Luke and Hannah were in the vbs classes.  I'll do another blog on the VBS all together once I get my pictures ready.


 After the VBS was over the airplane was moved back to our house where it will become the newest toy for the kids to play with.  Luke got up before 7:00 this morning and was outside in the pilots seat before I had left for work.
 This week at MMS I've been busy building a new door for the MAF 206.  It has taken most of the week but it is now done.  I've moved back into paint prep as we are trying to get the fuselage ready.  There is alot of detail work and alot of little rivets that have to be cleaned around before it can be painted.

Thanks for checking in,  Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment