Pages

Friday, May 13, 2011

Catching up

I arrived here yesterday after noon and after a quick tour of the grounds and a good meal it was time to catch up on some missed sleep. 10 hours later, I was in the hangar with Paul and we started on CMML's 207. We have already removed the engine and have began swapping pieces from the old engine to the new. The new engine is actually an engine that I had overhauled for CMML in 2009 and delivered to Canada for shipping.
Tomorrow the plan is to get all the pieces we need off of the old engine transfered to the new and begin prepping the airframe to receive the new engine. Removing the turbo has been a little more difficult than I thought it would be. I was hoping to remove the turbo assy. as a whole and it has been more like peeling an onion, one layer at a time. I'm please with what we've accomplished today.

Please continue to keep Kristi and the kids in your prayers. Thanks, Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment