Pages

Sunday, November 22, 2015

I am going back to Teen Missions!


            I have good news!  Teen Missions International has accepted me to the Ecuador team of 2016!  I will be traveling below the Equator to the beautiful country of Ecuador in South America.  I will go through Boot Camp training again, and my team and I will fly to Ecuador to work at the Teen Missions base there.  We will be in viewing distance of Mt. Cotopaxi, the world's largest active volcano.  We will be working on building renovation projects at the base, and we will spend a week evangelizing to hikers and natives living on Mt Cotopaxi.  We will also minister to churches on Sundays.  The Lord worked a miracle for my past two missions trips to Zambia and to Australia, and I believe that if He wants me to go, He will provide.  1 John 5:14-15 says, “And this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, he heareth us; and if he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions we desired of him.” (KJV)  I believe that it is His will, and He will provide.  As of now I have to have $300 sent to Teen Missions by the end of this month.  Trip cost is $3,090.  Equipping and plane tickets will raise the cost to $4,000.  If you are interested in supporting me, you can email me at noah.adelsberger@gmail.com for a support packet with a prayer card, or you can support me online at teenmissions.org/donate and include my name in the comment box to make the payment toward my trip.  Please keep me and my team in prayer as you go throughout your day.
Many thanks,

Noah Adelsberger

No comments:

Post a Comment